Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.216 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,441 (€7,944) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)