Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,136 (COL$14,551,397) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (35 minutes ago)