Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,864 (€3,696) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)