Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.422 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,130 (€5,741) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)