Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.435 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,013 (€3,160) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)