Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38869 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵27,994 (Bs 72,022) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)