Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44095 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵67,313 (Bs 152,653) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)