Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42592 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 107% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,366 (Bs 75,989) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)