Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,704 (€6,053) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)