Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,975 (CH$4,131,855) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)