Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,781 (CH$1,513,107) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)