Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16439 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,541 (39,789₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)