Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03968 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,470 (¥868,636) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)