Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03898 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,067 (¥360,851) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (43 minutes ago)