Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03932 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,688 (¥1,034,922) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)