Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04123 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,311 (¥1,050,499) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)