Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03616 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,882 (¥439,248) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)