Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03896 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,404 (¥344,015) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)