Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04117 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,701 (¥1,012,895) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 2 hours ago)