Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,250 ($8,271) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)