Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17775 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,930 (55,863 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)