Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20063 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,202 (115,648 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)