Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17110 GHS / CZK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,696 (44,982 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)