Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,346 (7,713TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)