Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,425 (元17,174) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)