Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08506 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,704 (Php513,787) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)