Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49412 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,047 (32,477 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (26 minutes ago)