Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44378 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,016 (33,836 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)