Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵54,773 (98,449 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)