Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,233 (81,798 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)