Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,996 (83,397 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)