Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,843 (₩9,824,482) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)