Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00415 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,901 (₩11,303,537) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)