Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00390 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,394 (₩4,456,339) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)