Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00383 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,514 (₩5,362,435) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (28 minutes ago)