Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00363 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,387 (₩4,516,012) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)