Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00346 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,512 (₩4,486,889) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)