Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00175 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,155 (6,392,065 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)