Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,153 (4,582,100 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)