Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,485 (12,026,957 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)