Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,347 (4,316,206 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)