Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,797 (12,645,715 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)