Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 GHS / MNT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,330 (6,136,700 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)