Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06372 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,278 (₨98,517) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)