Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,929 (₩8,979,169) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)