Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00412 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,447 (₩8,609,157) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)