Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12602 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,099 (103,940 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)