Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14093 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,222 (200,261 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (44 minutes ago)