Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06356 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,230 (₨129,497) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (32 minutes ago)