Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06870 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,814 (₨259,295) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)