Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14473 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,441 (161,961 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)