Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11037 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,249 (65,678 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)