Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,250 (R$ 9,928) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)