Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,961 (R$ 19,814) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)