Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,942 (R$ 17,889) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)