Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,943 (R$ 24,047) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)