Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 GHS / LBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,679 (4,147,601 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)