Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,962 (7,764KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)