Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.800 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,259 (8,665KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)