Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.769 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,760 (7,496KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)