Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,964 (8,302KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)