Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46203 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,620 (Bs 100,903) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)