Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45629 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,323 (Bs 37,965) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)