Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41441 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,034 (Bs 50,758) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)