Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 GHS / TMT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,936 (28,571 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)