Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.264 GHS / TMT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,814 (14,889 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)