Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 GHS / TMT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵46,932 (36,278 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)