Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,301 (COL$7,131,469) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)