Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,893 (COL$11,748,233) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)