Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06884 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,301 (₨207,747) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)