Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,833 (COL$13,302,154) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)