Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,658 (COL$7,135,983) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (25 minutes ago)