Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,526 (COL$5,692,687) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)