Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04140 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,110 (¥1,065,369) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)