Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03898 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,159 (¥440,176) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)