Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04084 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,212 (¥984,529) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)