Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03896 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,653 (¥427,408) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)