Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47822 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,823 (kr 66,545) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 3 hours ago)