Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵58,547 (kr 100,598) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)