Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵55,851 (kr 95,758) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)