Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵66,359 (kr 112,377) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (41 minutes ago)