Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.222 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,421 (C$5,407) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)