Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.504 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,831 (€1,961) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)