Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.214 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,120 (6,260 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)