Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.406 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,536 (11,021 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)