Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.386 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,172 (10,683 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)