Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.211 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,004 (11,212 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)