Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.214 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,996 (10,887 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)