Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.333 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵34,969 (10,491 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)