Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 GHS / LBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,869 (11,366,900 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)