Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 GHS / LBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,645 (7,318,042 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)