Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.500 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,893 (6,199 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)