Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.229 GHS / CUC *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,431 (2,467 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (39 minutes ago)