Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,714 ($b14,054) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)