Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,606 ($b31,994) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)