Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,476 ($b23,942) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)