Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03789 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,984 (¥580,154) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)