Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04148 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,360 (¥1,093,514) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)