Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03948 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,243 (¥1,146,106) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)