Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03616 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,036 (¥471,189) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)