Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.220 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,938 (€5,199) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)