Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.435 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,995 (€4,960) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)