Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.492 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,528 (€4,570) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)