Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.545 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,254 (€3,136) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)