Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.517 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,936 (€4,635) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)