Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,273 (€4,560) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (41 minutes ago)