Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.236 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,969 (€7,825) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)