Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20089 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,027 (Mex$ 39,956) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)