Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,059 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.009 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,306 (C$4,755) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)