Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,414 (﷼ 136,726,367) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)