Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,534 (﷼ 52,370,044) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)