Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,516 (﷼ 137,358,193) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)