Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,302 (﷼ 76,975,715) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)