Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03964 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,986 (¥1,286,092) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)